As niche fulfilment specialists, Popink have provided solutions to loyalty programs for over a decade. By sourcing appropriate product and managing the logistics and intricacies of B2C fulfilment, our friendly, detail focussed team are perfectly positioned to handle your specific corporate requirements.
Covid-19 Delay Information
Popink is committed to the health and well-being of our team members, brand partners and loyal customers during these unprecedented times.
At Popink, we continue to observe the recommended safety protocols, with some employees working from home and others practicing social distancing in our offices.
We are working overtime to process and ship your orders as quickly as possible. However, a number of factors continue to impact the timely despatch of your reward. These include:
- the closing of some factories overseas resulting in significant delays in global production
- the reduced production capacity of some factories because of reduced staffing and social distancing protocols
- the Covid-19 impact on both global and local shipping and freight networks
- the reduced capacity for goods to be moved via air freight both globally and locally resulting from the impact on airline networks
- the disruption to the Australia Post network
- the periodic impact of Covid-19 on our own staffing requirements
While the rules have relaxed a little in Australia, many of the countries that manufacture the multiple brands we manage are still struggling to resume normal business practices.
Be assured that stock is still arriving into our warehouses each day and rewards continue to be despatched. If your reward has been delayed, we apologise for the inconvenience and will send your item as soon as possible.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in these challenging times.
The staff at Popink hope you and your family keep safe.