Style on the Wrist, Performance on the Course
- Combines elegant watch band design with high-resolution display and activity tracking¹
- AutoShot round analyzer measures and auto-records shot distances
- Pairs with Garmin TruSwing™ sensor for metrics to improve your swing consistency
- CourseView feature automatically updates frequently played courses for free
- Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts and other alerts²
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 8 weeks in activity tracking mode
Approach S20 GPS golf watch is the ideal golfing partner that doubles as your everyday watch. Stylish, convenient and lightweight, Approach S20 comes preloaded with more than 41,000 courses around the world — plus automatic map updates, daily activity tracking and smart notifications to keep you connected on the go.
See Before You Swing
Whether you’re leisurely playing with friends on your favorite local course or teeing up on that amazing resort course you’ve always wanted to play, Approach S20 knows where you are — and how far you are from the next pin. The watch’s high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you the distance data you need to fire away with confidence. On the high-resolution display, you’ll see distances to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as hazards, doglegs and layups. You can also measure yardages for shots played from anywhere on the course.
For full product description visit Garmin