Make Huge Strides With a Smaller Watch
Styled for a trim, comfortable fit on smaller wrists, our 1.2” fēnix 6S is the multisport GPS watch for athletes and adventurers who want to do more, not wear more.
- Carbon grey DLC with black band
- 42mm case size
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can stretch battery life
- Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
- Use your watch as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay contactless payments.
fēnix 6S features an always-on 1.2” display, stainless steel bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, yoga, skiing, golfing and more.
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
For full product description visit Garmin
Activity tracking and fitness metric accuracy
This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety