Equip Your Wrist For The Challenges Ahead
Combining the best features of our fitness and outdoor watches, fēnix 6 is the multisport GPS watch that brings cutting-edge design and performance to your fast-paced lifestyle.
- Black with black band
- 47mm case size
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Power manager feature shows how adjusting settings can stretch battery life
- Pair with your compatible smartphone for on-wrist messaging, alerts and notifications
- Use your watch as a virtual wallet with Garmin Pay contactless payments
fēnix 6 features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 17% larger than previous fēnix models. It includes a stainless steel bezel and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 36 hours in GPS mode and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
For full product description visit Garmin
Activity tracking and fitness metric accuracy
This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.