Show What You're Made Of
Push new limits and explore new challenges — while adding mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix 6X selection of premium smartwatches.
- Includes fēnix® 6X, charging/data cable, documentation
- Black with black band
- 51mm case size
- Wrist-based heart rate¹ and Pulse Ox² sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro™ feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn’t know were possible
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
- Rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics¹, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more¹.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features³ send your location to emergency contacts.
- Enhanced optical heart rate¹ technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
For full product description visit Garmin
¹Activity tracking and fitness metric accuracy
²This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
³When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.