Rugged GPS Watch Built to Withstand the Toughest Environments
- Constructed for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your heart rate¹, activity and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications² and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Built to Endure Like You
When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you can take it with you into the extremes you face every day. Plus, the fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
GPS You Can Count On
You’ve never been one to follow the beaten path — that’s where Instinct comes in. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network capability tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone. The built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter help you keep your bearings. Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to start.
For full product description visit Garmin