Premium GPS Truck Navigator with Built-in Dash Cam
- All-in-one 7” truck navigator with powered magnetic mount plus built-in dash cam to record your drive and enable driver awareness features such as forward collision and lane departure warnings¹
- Custom truck routing² for the size, load and weight of your truck plus alerts for upcoming bridge heights, steep grades and more
- Free live services, such as traffic and weather, via the Smartphone Link app³
- Easy Break Planning with timely notifications plus a Truck & Trailer Services directory, searchable by brand or amenity (e.g., “Flying J” or “showers”)
- Control dēzlCam with your voice, and enjoy Bluetooth® hands-free calling4, smart notifications² and built-in Wi-Fi® for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Works with Garmin eLog™ compliant ELD (sold separately) for subscription-free Hours of Service (HOS) recording with no smartphone or tablet required
For big rig drivers who want a big-screen navigator to match, our dēzlCam™ 785 LMT-S GPS truck navigator with its 7” touchscreen is the ideal road companion. In addition to its premium mapping, voice-controlled navigation and advanced connectivity features, it comes with a built-in dash cam to automatically record your drive and save video of incidents.
The integrated camera provides driver assistance features to encourage safer driving. Plus, a powered magnetic mount allows secure attachment and easy removal when you exit the cab. Stay connected, alert and on track for the long haul with dēzlCam 785 LMT-S.
Eyewitness Dash Cam
With its built-in dash cam, dēzlCam 785 LMT-S continuously video-records your drive, capturing and saving the footage whenever an incident is detected. Optional GPS overlay provides location, speed, date and time of the incident to verify when and where the events occurred. You can play back the video on the dēzlCam navigator’s large, high-resolution display — or download our free VIRB® Mobile app to your smartphone or tablet to view and share your footage. The dēzlCam can also be easily removed from its magnetic mount, allowing you to take close-up pictures of any collision damage with the Snapshot feature.
For full product description visit Garmin