Compact, Discreet GPS-enabled Dash Cam with an Extra-wide View
- 180-degree field of view captures more of the environment, including cross traffic
- High-quality 2.1 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings¹ plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras²
- GPS-enabled with automatic Incident Detection (G-sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
- Voice command³ allows you to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the Travelapse™ video capture feature
Control It with Your Voice
Command dash cam with your voice, and keep your hands on the wheel. Say “OK, Garmin” to save video, take a pic, start/stop audio recording and start/stop the Travelapse feature.
Captures More of the Scene on Video
Dash Cam 65W is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 2.0” LCD display. With a 180-degree field of view, it captures more of the environment — including cross traffic — and includes GPS for detailed time and location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events occurred. Rely on your Dash Cam 65W to capture excellent video detail in both bright and low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield, and record your drive in 1080p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 10 required). Play back the footage right on the display — or review later on your computer or use the free VIRB® Mobile app on your smartphone.
For full product description visit Garmin