Popink Core Values
Our corporate culture is based on a set of core values to which we adhere each day.
We hold true to the basic principles of honesty and integrity and believe in the importance of personal and corporate accountability.
We try to have fun each day and maintain a collaborative work environment based on respect, caring, balance and communication.
Our Popink core values can be summarised in five P’s.
- People - inspired to be the best they can be, to create value and make a difference.
- Productivity - to be a lean, fast moving and highly effective organisation.
- Portfolio - to bring our clients a portfolio of quality brands that anticipate and satisfy our clients’ needs.
- Partners - we nurture an unbeatable network of suppliers and customers.
- Place - a great place to work where each team member is valued for their unique contribution to our collective effort.
We follow the Golden Rule and treat all our clients and staff with the respect we wish for ourselves. We maintain a caring environment where all staff members are valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
We believe that our actions and choices should never impact negatively on any other individual, wildlife or the environment. We maintain this in the way that we work, and in the services we provide. We encourage our customers to choose quality and functional products that don't end up in landfill.
As part of our environmental statement, we recycle where we can and encourage the use of sustainable products. We do not knowingly work with brands or products that use slavery, bonded or child labour and we request brand confirmation that their production complies with the Modern Slavery Act 2018.
Popink supports a number of charities throughout the year and has been a proud long-time supporter of the following:
kids rehab, the children’s hospital at Westmead
Youth Off The Streets